Crispy potato and suji bites. Rava potato bites recipe is the best finger food is prepared for main course food from boiled potatoes and semolina [Rava/ Suji]. This suji bite is a crunchy, and tasty deep-fried appetizer. It is also served as party snacks or starters which can be papered and made in just a few minutes without any irritation.
Now start the gas and put a deep pan on it, add oil for frying and fry the potatoes in it till it gets a good golden colour. Repeat the same for all the dough. Add enough oil in a kadai, and heat them in medium flame. You can have Crispy potato and suji bites using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crispy potato and suji bites
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of suji/ semolina.
- It’s 2 of bread slices (grinded into crumbs).
- You need 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s as needed of oil for frying.
Now drop the Potato rava fingers Crispy aloo sooji fingers in to the oil one by one carefully. How to Make Crispy Potato Bites. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the bacon.
Crispy potato and suji bites step by step
- Boil and peel potaotoes and keep aside..
- Grind bread slices into crumbs and keep ready.
- Assemble all the ingredients and keep ready.
- Take a bowl and grate potatoes making sure there is no lumps.
- Now add all the dry masalas.
- Then add the bread crumbs,suji and little oil and mash it to bind it properly like a dough..
- Now grease any plate with oil,take a little portion of the dough and tap it evenly and cut into rectangle shape.You can make any shape u like..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai.Now drop these rectangle bites and deep fry them, making sure the oil is not over heated.Keep the flame medium.Fry 3-4 pieces at a time.
- Drain out in an absorbent paper and allow all excess oil to be soaked..
- Serve with any dips or sauces..
Use a slotted spoon and transfer the bacon bits to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Take the rava and grind it. Add water, salt, etc. and stir well. Rub the dough on the chapati stick and then cut it into diamond shape. Then heat the oil and add it to them.