Crispy Potato Cheese Bite. Bake potatoes in the prepared pans according to package directions. Serve hot with toothpicks and desired ketchup. Diced and shredded potato, a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheese with a crisp coating in a bite-size round shape.
Transfer to a dish and serve warm. Pour olive oil& melted butter into ovenproof dish. Toss diced potatoes in oil& butter. You can have Crispy Potato Cheese Bite using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potato Cheese Bite
- It’s 2 of Medium potato.
- Prepare 2 of cheese cubes.
- Prepare 2 spoon of cheese spread.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper..
- Prepare as needed of Oil or butter.
Toss mixture til potatoes are covered in cheese& bread crumbs. Cheesy Crispy Baked Potato Bites Recipe – easy to make, fun and delicious mini bites, great for a side dish, appetizer or a light meal. Small Yukon Potato halves, topped with bacon and cheese and baked to perfection. Thank you Potatoes USA for sponsoring this post.
Crispy Potato Cheese Bite instructions
- Grate potato in water, after grated remove the water and add grated cheese or cheese spread, salt and black pepper, mix it evenly. Take a pan put oil or butter spread the mixture with the help of spoon to make it flat and round, cover for few minutes, then turn it put oil and make it crispy from both the sides..
Make a delicious and convenient meal for your family tonight with potatoes! Place the flour in a bowl. Whisk the breadcrumbs or panko, Italian herbs, and salt in a third bowl creating an assembly line. Dip cheese cube in flour and tap off to remove excess, then in the egg and finally into. Tart, sweet applesauce and creamy goat cheese are layered between the stacks of crispy, fried potatoes.