Crispy crunchy cabbage bites/pakory. First chop the cabbage into fine pieces. Heat oil in a fry pan. By the mean time take a big bowl and add the chopped cabbage pieces,Gram flour (Besan flour),Rice flour,cooking soda,salt and mix well.
Hello everyone if you made it to the description!!🙋♀️In this video, I have shown a recipe of Cabbage Pakoras which is so tasty and crunchy to eat, along wi. If you enjoyed this recipe video-Give it a Like & do Subscribe💗 💗STAY HEALTHY ! STAY HAPPY !💗 💗SUBSCRIBE NOW!! 💗 You won't regert!!! 💗Any quires or que. You can make Crispy crunchy cabbage bites/pakory using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crispy crunchy cabbage bites/pakory
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of cabbage julienne cut.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chili.
- It’s 1/2 cup of potato julienne cut.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint & coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of All spices powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of red chili.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin,coriander seeds roast & crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of anar dana.
- You need 2 of garlic galoves peast.
- You need 1 tbs of oil mix in mixture.
- Prepare Pinch of chat masala.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
Cabbage pakoda recipe – South Indian style crunchy cabbage pakora recipe. If you love the flavor of fried cabbage, then you will surely love these. Stir fired cabbage & Fried cabbage has one of the most delectable flavor so I often use it in my veg manchurian, cabbage omelet, mixed veg pakora, cabbage kofta, fried rice and noodles as well. The cabbage should be almost cooked but still retain a crunch.
Crispy crunchy cabbage bites/pakory step by step
- Now cut veggies in julienne and wash then mix with each other……..
- Take a bowl add cabbage,potatoes, onion, mint and coriander leaves. Now add all the spices & 1tbs oil in it and mix well……..
- Now add baisan in it mix well with little bit of water & make thick paste.
- Take a voke and fry this fritters till golden brown.
- Now enjoy Crispy crunchy cabbage bites/pakory.
- TIP…. Phly vages or spices ko mix karny gy bcz taste acha aya or cruncy bny bad m basen add karny gy………
Then wrap the cabbage in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Neelo's kitchenAnother easy and tasty fried snack for Ramada, "Cabbage fritters" that can. #cabbage #gobhipakora #mumbaifoodandculture DIRECTIONS. Toss all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve. Honey Dressing: Mix cider and honey together. Pour in oil drop by drop and whisk until emulsified.