My Crisp Battered Tuna bites 🥰. Great recipe for My Crisp Battered Tuna bites 🥰. Heat the avocado oil (or your desired cooking oil) over medium heat. Season with additional salt and pepper, as desired.
Place coated fish bites onto prepared cooling rack. Spicy Coconut Broth ~ While broth mixture comes to a boil…. Coat each piece of tuna with seeds. You can have My Crisp Battered Tuna bites 🥰 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of My Crisp Battered Tuna bites 🥰
- It’s 1/2 cup of Batter mix thick.
- You need 1 of _2 tin Tuna.
- You need 1 tbls of diced red onion.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tables Mash potato.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan to medium-high heat. Season fish and dust in flour. Dip fish into batter, lifting it so that excess batter falls away. Place gently in heated oil away from you so that the oil doesn't splatter you.
My Crisp Battered Tuna bites 🥰 instructions
- Mix the tuna batter and mash also red onion together..
- Have a deep frying pan heated the oil very hot drop a bit of potato in if it bubbles fast it's ready..
- Using a big Spoon scoop the mix up onto the spoon then using another spoon just push it off the big spoon into the hot oil repeat this quickly they only take a minute then turn over for another..
- Scoop them out onto kitchen paper to absorb the oil off then add to a serving plate with a seafood dip..
Lay in a wire rack, season and allow to rest for a minute. We recommend frequently checking your food and shaking, tossing, or flipping it to ensure desired results. Use these cook times as a. Hi, I'm Carissa Stanton aka @broccyourbody. I run my food blog full time out of Los Angeles, CA.