Crispy Mini Soya Tikki Bites. Here is a recipe of sooji tikka bites that will let you make two types of snacks – one for adults and one for your kids. The ingenious tikki recipe is sure to be a hit among everyone. The recipe video posted on YouTube channel 'Cook With Parul' shares an easy way to prepare two kinds of crispy sooji snacks with one sooji mixture.
Divide into equal portions and shape them into tikkis. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, place the tikkis in it and cook, turning sides, till equally done on both sides. Now, with a sharp knife cut small barfis out of the dough. You can make Crispy Mini Soya Tikki Bites using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Mini Soya Tikki Bites
- It’s For of For Tikki -.
- It’s 1 cup of Soya Chunks.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger (Julienned).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped Green Chillies.
- You need 1 of Medium sized Onion(Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin or Jeera Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Anardana Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri Methi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 of Medium size boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Coriander (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need as per taste of Salt to taste.
- You need for of For Slurry -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need For of Frying -.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s For of Layering-.
- It’s 4-5 of Breads cut in round shape.
- You need as required of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1-2 of Cheese cubes.
Heat a pan with some oil and shallow fry the poha bites till each side turns golden brown in colour. Finally, the poha tikkis are ready to be served. Begin with flour, egg and then panko breadcrumbs. Heat refined oil in a wok, add garlic, onion, ginger and saute.
Crispy Mini Soya Tikki Bites step by step
- Boil the soya chunks for 6-7 minutes and add salt to it. Strain and rinse with cold water thoroughly. Squeeze out excess water from soya chunks..
- Blend the soya chunks to a coarse texture..
- Heat a pan with oil and add ginger and chillies. Saute for a minute. Add chopped onion, capsicum and carrot. Saute until soft..
- Add all spices (Cumin powder, Coriander powder,anardana powder, amchur powder, Kasuri methi,garam masala and red chilli powder) and salt Mix them properly..
- Add soya, boiled potato. Mix them thoroughly. Set aside the mixture and cool it completely..
- Make a slurry by mixing the cornflour and water. Dip each of these patties in a slurry and then coat with crumbs. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- In a pan heat oil and place these tikki's. Cook them over medium heat. Once golden brown from one side flip them over and cook till crispy from the other side as well..
- Microwave the bread for 4-5 minutes until crisp..
- Place the bread and spread mayonnaise and then place the tikki on it. Add Grated Cheese on top and serve these delicious protein-rich snack of soya cutlet with tomato ketchup or green chutney..
Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, saute. Soya chaap, primarily a Northern Indian dish is enriched with proteins and is appealing and tempting to eat. This delight is a pure vegetarian dish but is considered equivalent to non-vegetarian dishes. Mini Aloo Tikki Burger (v) Classic Indian Aloo Tikki served in a mini burger bap with tamarind relish & chilli chutney. Mini Masala Dosa (v) A thin crispy lentils & rice based batter stuffed with soft potatoes cooked in species, mustard seeds and curry leaves served with traditional sambar.