Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy. The combination of sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy is delicious. If you like, you can cut the paksoy even smaller and mix it in with the fried rice! Instructions to make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy: The sesame salmon; Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste).
Add the prepared eggs and salmon pieces to the rice and break them into smaller pieces as you continue to stir fry. Season the fried rice with sesame oil, soy sauce, white pepper, black pepper and salt. Mix the ginger, garlic, soy and vinegar, and set aside. You can make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy
- It’s of Egg fried rice.
- It’s 250 g of rice.
- Prepare 2 of big eggs (or 3 small eggs).
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- It’s of (optional) 1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame salmon.
- It’s 2 of Salmon filets (preferably with skin).
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Rice vinegar.
- You need of Honey (or oyster sauce or sugar).
- Prepare of Sides vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Paksoy.
- You need of Neutral tasting oil (arachid oil).
- Prepare of (Optional) cucumber.
Tip in the rice and stir, flaking the fish into large pieces, then move everything to the side of the pan. Whisk soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Place salmon fillets in shallow dish; pour the remaining marinade over the salmon. This super quick, easy salmon recipe is a delicious twist on a classic Chinese-style egg fried rice.
Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy step by step
- The sesame salmon.
- Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary!Add the salmon to the glace and let it sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Take the salmon out of the glace and sprinkle the sesame seeds on the salmon..
- Put in the oven at 200°C (392 °F). Frequently, poor some of the glace over the salmon to make sure it does not dry out..
- The egg fried rice and paksoy.
- Cook the rice following the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the paksoy in strips, cut the onion, crush the garlic and ginger to a pulp..
- Heat up the wok (high heat) and add a neutral tasting oil (arachid oil). Toss the paksoy strips in the wok and stir for about 3 min..
- Take out the paksoy..
- Add neutral oil to the wok and caramelize the onions..
- (optional) add sugar to aid the caramelization of the onion..
- When the onion starts to brown, put the cold rice in the wok and stir frequently for about 3 minutes..
- Put everything to one side of the wok and add the egg. Leave it untouched for 20-30 seconds and then stir it..
- Mix it with the rice and the rice is ready to serve!.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with some raw cucumber slices..
By adding honey and soy the salmon caramelises beautifully in the oven and a delicious sweet kick is added. If you fancy a little more heat, leave in the chilli seeds. Slice your salmon into thick chunks. Heat a wok on medium-high heat and spray it with cooking oil. Add the cooked, cooled rice and mix everything together.