Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs. Add the onion, garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring now and then, until the onions begin to soften and just. Stir in kimchi juice, soy sauce, and gochujang.
In the meantime, prepare the vegan fried eggs according to this recipe. Serve your kimchi fried rice in bowls and top with vegan eggs, nori strips, green spring onions, and sesame seeds or other. In a small bowl, whisk together kimchi juice, soy sauce, gochujang and sesame oil. You can have Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Kimchi.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stir fry sauce.
- You need 1 can of Chicken broth.
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in kimchi, mushrooms and carrots. Season well with white pepper and mix. Warm butter and olive oil together over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok.
Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs step by step
- Put the rice, chicken broth and stir fry sauce into the rice cooker and cook per manufacturer directions..
- When the rice is done cooking and switched to the warming setting add the kimchi and stir together..
- Fry up the eggs over easy style and serve on top the kimchi rice..
Top it with fried eggs for something extra! Break up the rice in the pan with a spatula, and stir it to incorporate. Great recipe for Kimchi Rice with Fried Eggs. This has become frequently cooked in our house! Super simple and full of flavor.