Egg Fried Rice. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed.
Leave to cook a little, then mix in with the rice – stir vigorously to coat the. In a large skillet, heat the oil until a wisp of white smoke appears. Add the beaten eggs and immediately add the rice, gently press down in small. You can have Egg Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of cooked rice (mine is one-day old, cold from the fridge).
- You need 2 of eggs, whisk them a little bit with fork.
- It’s 2 of chinese sausages, cut it lengthwise in half and thinly slice them.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 100 gr of enoki mushroom, discard the end root and cut it in 1/2 inch long.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of cooking oil (i use canola oil).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of fish sauce (or soy sauce).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of sambal (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper to adjust the taste.
- Prepare of Sides:.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, peel the skin and cut diagonally (as shown in the picture).
Deceptively simple, but a huge favorite and crowd-pleaser. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. It adds color to the dish, making it a vibrant yellow. Egg fried rice in its absolute purest form—nothing but eggs, rice, cooking oil, soy sauce, and scallions—is one of the simplest stir-fries around.
Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Pour the oil into the wok and fry the chopped garlic. Add in the chinese sausages, carrot, and enoki mushroom. Season with some pepper. Stir fry them together until fragrant. Set them aside and make a well in the middle of the wok..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, season with pinch of salt and pepper, whisk a little bit with fork. Pour the egg mixture into the well in the wok and scramble..
- Add in the rice and all the seasonings. Mix well and let it heat up, occasionally stir it. Taste the fried rice and add some more seasonings if you desire it, make it to your preferred taste :).
- Plate it together with the sides you want. I love mine with slices of zucchini (you can add a fried egg or pickles). Serve while still hot..
But like all simple foods—pizza, grilled cheese, a roasted chicken&mash;it's the details of the process that elevate its basic ingredients into something transcendental. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat. This is a classic Chinese Egg Fried Rice recipe (蛋炒饭), made in chinese restaurant style but in the comfort of your own home. It is a quick and simple fried rice dish that is extremely easy to prepare. Drop peas into boiling water, and drain.