Spaghetti al Nero and Papa Alfredo Pasta with Seafoods.
You can make Spaghetti al Nero and Papa Alfredo Pasta with Seafoods using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti al Nero and Papa Alfredo Pasta with Seafoods
- You need 1/3 pack of A lNero black spaghetti.
- You need 1/3 of Papa Alfredo pasta.
- It’s Half of kilo clam.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 pieces of squid.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s Half of head garlic.
- You need 5 pieces of shallots.
- It’s Half of green chilli.
- You need Half of red chilli.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pack of fresh mushroom.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Spaghetti al Nero and Papa Alfredo Pasta with Seafoods step by step
- Soak clams in salted water to release all the dirt from the clam.Remove the skin.of the squid then slice into rings.Remove the intrstine from the shrimps..
- Slice tomatoes and slice chillies into strips..
- Boil water and cook the pasta according in the packaging..
- Add cooking oil in and sautee garlic and shallots until fragrant.Then add all the ingredients except clams and pasta..
- Cook it until tomatoes are bit soft then add oyster sauce,fish sauce and cooking wine and mix.Now drop the clams mix and add also the pasta.Keep mixing,and when the clams starts to open.Off the flame..
- Transfer in a plate and serve.