5 min Egg Stir fried Rice. Had a busy day and don't want to cook? Here is how you achieve it. Now add salt, chicken bouillon powder, and white pepper.
Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Crack an egg into the wok and stir it quickly. Add a bowl of cooked rice and stir it until everything is mixed well. You can have 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of portion rice (cooked).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of green onion (scallion).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of paprika to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes (optional).
Wait for a second for smokey umami flavor and mix everything all together. Cook the egg quickly in the pan with just enough butter to stop it sticking. As soon as it is cooked put it on the side. Add the soy sauce and brown sugar into the rice and mix in the bowl.
5 min Egg Stir fried Rice step by step
- Crack an egg in a bowl and beat it with a fork.
- Add rice in egg (raw, beaten) and mix well.
- Add soy sauce to the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add paprika to taste.
- Mince a garlic clove and add into the rice egg mixture.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Chop green onions (scallions).
- Pour the rice egg mixture into the pan and add the chopped green onions (scallions).
- Stir fry on a medium-high heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley flakes.
Add the butter and fry the onions, stirring occasionally until the onions turn a little translucent. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed. Plate and drizzle with sesame oil, to taste. Separate two egg yolks and add to the rice. Then use a spoon and thoroughly mix the egg yolks into the rice.