Easy Egg Fried Rice. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the remaining oil, then tip in the egg mixture.
Add rice and sauté until rice clumps are loosened. Sauté in green onion and sesame oil for fragrance. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt. You can have Easy Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white rice (precooked).
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil (divided).
Pour beaten eggs into the pan and scramble them by moving the oil quickly. When the eggs are partly cooked, add the remaining cooking oil and the rice, and mix with the eggs. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It's a no-fuss meal, that you can easily modify with whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Easy Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Steam frozen peas and carrots until tender..
- In separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium high heat. Scoop precooked white rice into pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add peas and carrots to rice. Then drizzle soy sauce over to taste. Stir..
- In a small pan, heat tbsp of oil and pour eggs into pan. Allow to cook almost all the way through and flip. (No worries if the egg breaks, it's all the same)..
- Remove from pan once cooked and cut egg into pieces. Mix into rice..
The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. If you need a video demonstration, watch the video below or within the. Remove from skillet and set aside. When the oil is hot, add the eggs. Cook, stirring, until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry.