Egg in a Nest Fried Rice. Scoop the cooked rice into a bowl and set aside. Finely dice the bacon and carrot, slice the mushroom and mince the scallions. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed.
Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat. Add white onion, minced garlic, peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. You can have Egg in a Nest Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg in a Nest Fried Rice
- It’s 1 quart of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shaoxing Rice Wine.
- You need 1 of couple of drops of hot sauce.
Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix. Add the rice to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top.
Egg in a Nest Fried Rice step by step
- Heat up oil in a Wok & cook the onion & garlic with a pinch of the salt & pepper.
- Add the rice, peas, soy sauce & wine & cook over high flame constantly stirring..
- When liquid is dried into the rice remove & set into a bowl.
- Fill a single serve stoneware bowl with the fried rice a put a dimple in the middle big enough to hold an egg. Crack an egg into the dimple of the rice without cracking the yolk. Bake in 400° preheated oven until egg sets, but dont overcook because you want the yolk dripping..
- Remove from oven, put pinch of salt & pepper & couple of drops of your favorite hot sauce..
- Break the yolk & chop up the egg & mix into the rice & enjoy..
Remove them from the wok and set aside. Heat wok over high heat, and add the last tablespoon oil. Add the diced onion and bell pepper. Here are few tips on how to poach eggs perfectly. This fried rice with loads of proteins from eggs is the perfect breakfast meal.