Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole. Instructions to make Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole: Saute onions, oregano, basil, garlic and eggs (make sure it mixes well). Add salt, paprika, chili powder, cumin and tomatoes. Sarah and Kaitlin like to eat this rice with a dollop of Homemade Chiu Chow.
Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent. Bacon and Egg Fried Rice, a Chinese inspired dish, is a perfect brinner choice. Breakfast for dinner is always a fun and special treat for our family because breakfast time is usually can be a grab-n-go event as we get started on school and work. You can have Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole
- You need 2 cup of rice or Brown rice.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion (diced).
- It’s 2 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil, chili powder, salt, cumin.
- It’s 2 bunch of cilantro.
Bacon & Egg Fried Rice: Recipe Instructions. Heat the oil in your wok over medium heat and add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. (When we were cooking the recipe, we forgot until last minute to scramble the eggs, which is why they're in a separate pan in the photo below.) Push the bacon and onion mixture to the sides, forming a hole in the middle. Crack the eggs and stir to scramble them.
Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole step by step
- Saute onions, oregano, basil, garlic and eggs (make sure it mixes well).
- Add salt, paprika, chili powder, cumin and tomatoes.
- Stir the mixture in cooked rice, add cilantro on top and bake for 10 minutes..
Then, stir to combine with the bacon and onions. Add the frozen peas and stir to combine. Carefully place one egg on top of the rice in each bowl; top with crumbled bacon, cheese, and, if desired, chives. If desired, serve with hot pepper sauce or crushed red pepper. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.