Fried Egg and sausage rice. Add the onion, spring onion and garlic and stir-fry for half a minute or until just softened. Add the Chinese sausage and stir-fry for a minute or until the sausage is just starting to char. Then push everything to one side.
If there is one dish that I make a few times a week (yes, a week not a month) it has to be Sinangag or Fried Rice. Rice with Fried Egg and Sausage might be just the main course you are searching for. Push the sausage mixture to one side of the skillet and add the egg mixture to the. You can have Fried Egg and sausage rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fried Egg and sausage rice
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 large of link of Georgia boy sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded it Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 pinch of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 pinch of bell pepper chopped.
This is Longsilog (Sausage with Garlic Rice and Fried Egg). Longsilog is a short term for longanisa (sausage), sinangag (fried rice) and pritong itlog (fried egg). This is a popular breakfast dish in the Philippines and is usually served with a side dish of fresh tomatoes or cucumber. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until evenly browned.
Fried Egg and sausage rice step by step
- First thing u do is cook the rice.
- Then grab two saucepan one for the eggs and one for the sausage.
- In the first pan cook the eggs season as much that is needed.
- In the second pan cut up the sausage an add in onion and bell pepper.
- Once your rice is done add it into the pan with the eggs.
- Then once you finish sauteing the sausage and onion and the bell pepper add it into the pan with the rise and eggs.
- Mix together everything then add shredded cheese on top then mix again now you're ready to serve.
Drain, and remove sausage from the pan. In the same pan, using the remaining coating of grease from the sausage, scramble the eggs, stirring frequently until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl or plate and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine rice, cooked sausage and onions; heat through. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; add to rice mixture.