Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving. On nonstick pan or wok ,heat vegetable oil on medium heat ,add garlic and chopped pepper,carrots ,stir until garlic turn lightly brown. Add rice,seasoning,stir to mix,volume up to high heat ,quickly stir ,or toss rice and all ingredients,its. Thai Egg Fried Rice Recipe – A delicious Thai recipe made with fried eggs and dash of garlic.
Heat the rest of the oil in the same pan, add garlic and spring onions. Saute over high heat till glossy and add rice. Stir-fry over high heat till rice is heated through. You can have Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving
- You need 2/3 cup of cooked jasmine rice.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic / finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 bunch of spring onion,one chopped ,one use as side when serv.
- You need 2 of eggs ,one fried,one to scramble in fried rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped red,yellow bell pepper ,carrot,just for color the dish,not much.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil to fried.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Drain, reserving bacon grease in a bowl. Thai egg fried rice is an economically viable, simple recipe that involves throwing everything together in a pan and watching it magically transform into something amazing (for a more traditional Chinese Fried Rice click here). The ingredients you start with are ordinary and uninteresting, but the end result is a light brown, golden dream with a pleasantly filling effect. Cook the egg quickly in the pan with just enough butter to stop it sticking.
Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving step by step
- On nonstick pan or wok ,heat vegetable oil on medium heat ,add garlic and chopped pepper,carrots ,stir until garlic turn lightly brown.
- Crack 1 egg into pan ,scramble ,let it set for half minute,move all up to one side of the pan.
- Add rice,seasoning,stir to mix,volume up to high heat ,quickly stir ,or toss rice and all ingredients,its done when your rice must not stick to pan ..about 1 mins approximately,add chopped spring onion,heat off.
- To serve in Thai Style a la carte menu,serving for one person,side the plate with seasoning fish sauce ,cucumber,spring onion stalks,a sliced of lime :).
As soon as it is cooked put it on the side. Add the soy sauce and brown sugar into the rice and mix in the bowl. Add the butter and fry the onions, stirring occasionally until the onions turn a little translucent. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat.