Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms.
You can have Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms
- It’s of Fettucine pasta.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of S&P.
- You need of Paprika (1 tbs).
- You need of Onion:.
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion (yellow).
- Prepare of Butter (1.5 tbs).
- You need of Garlic (1 garlic clove).
- You need of Mushroom:.
- You need 6-7 of bella mushrooms.
- You need of Garlic Powder (1.5 (tsp).
- Prepare of Pepper (1 tsp).
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of White wine: 1/3 cup of White wine (used sauvignon blanc).
- It’s of Whipping cream: 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Oregano: (1.5 tsp).
- You need of Basil: (1.5 tsp).
- It’s of Butter: (1tbs).
- You need of Cheese: 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (used mixed of Parmesan cheese and rich cheddar ie. you want a fluffy white cheese that melts/dissolves easily).
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Cilantro or Parsley.
Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms instructions
- Boil water and cook fettuccine pasta until al dente..
- First clean and throughly dry shrimp. Season shrimp with Paprika, S&P to liking in a bowl. Place one side of shrimp in a medium pan with olive oil and allow shrimp to cook (should only take about 60-90 secs). Turn on other side and repeat process. Once done remove shrimp and set aside.
- Alfredo Sauce. In a separate pan Mix heavy cream, wine, oregano, S&P 1 tbs of butter and basil into a pan and allow stir while cooking..
- Evenly chop onions and garlic. Place butter in pan and cook onions on medium until cooked evenly. When onions are about to be done to liking place garlic and allow garlic to dissolve. Add to sauce and mix along with the cheese..
- Mushroom: cook mushrooms and drain water to allow mushrooms to get nice sear. season with Pepper and garlic powder.
- Finished! Garnish with parsley or cilantro your choice.