Bacon And Egg Fried Rice. Add bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and become crisp. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the wok and set aside, along with the scrambled eggs. Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent.
Heat the oil in your wok over medium heat and add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. (When we were cooking the recipe, we forgot until last minute to scramble the eggs, which is why they're in a separate pan in the photo below.) Leave the bacon fat in the wok. Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent. You can have Bacon And Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Egg Fried Rice
- You need of rice mixture.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of cheesy bacon and eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon chip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 20 of basil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Use your spatula to flatten out and break up any clumps. Add the salt, sugar, soy sauce, and pepper. Give everything a good stir for another minute or so. Add the eggs and cook, turning them over while scraping the bottom of the pan and breaking.
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Layer the bacon on a pan then fill it with enough water then let it simmer till pan is dry then With some butter pan fry bacon till lightly brown and crispy then drain and set aside.
- Cooker rice as usually then fluff rice and let it cool then add light soy sauce and mix well set aside.
- With balance bacon drip add grated parmesan cheese and flour stir to mix.
- Quickly break eggs and gently only stir in 3 circle to break egg yolk and let egg white almost set add basil.
- Add cooked rice mixture and cooked bacon chip with seasoning and stir fry to mix well for about 2 minute.
- Optional serve in small portion as side dish (fried rice cheesy basil bacon and eggs).
Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok. add the bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and become crisp. Leave the bacon fat in the wok. Add the green peas, egg and bacon. Add the peas, carrots and scallions and stir to combine, then stir in the rice and soy sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, then return the bacon and eggs to the skillet and stir to combine.