Chicken Noodle Stir Fry. Throw All Of Your Favorite Veggies Into Our Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe For A Tasty Meal. Looking For A Quick Family Dinner? Try McCormick's Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry.
Add the coriander stalks, garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots in remaining oil. Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions. You can have Chicken Noodle Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
- Prepare of Brown Rice Noodles 🌾.
- It’s 4 Ounces of Chicken 🍗.
- It’s 1.5 Ounces of Mushrooms 🍄.
- You need 2.0 Ounces of Broccoli 🥦.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut aminos.
- You need 1 tbsp of sirachah.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s Squeeze of lime juice or 1 lime.
Combine cornstarch and reserved marinade; add to vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; stir and cook until thickened. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, water chestnuts, carrot, soy sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- Prepare stir fry sauce 1/2 cup coco aminos 1tbsp sesame seed oil 1tbsp sirachah sauce 1 lime or lime juice.
- Prepare chicken.
- Steam broccoli and add salt and pepper.
- Sautee Mushrooms in oil.
- Cook brown rice noodles for 4-5 minutes in boiling water.
- Strain noodles.
- Mix ingredients and add sauce in wok or large pan.
A good noodle stir fry sauce is a mixture of chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch. You can add other ingredients to the mix such as rice vinegar, lime juice, honey, chili flakes or oyster sauce. The great thing about noodle stir fries is that you can customize them however you like. Mix chicken, cornstarch and oil in a bowl. Mix Sauce ingredients in a bowl.