Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle. Using a large bowl or salad mixing bowl, add the two kind of cabbages, carrot, chicken, cilantro, and chili flakes. Mix all together, transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with the noodle. Mix remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles in small bowl.
Break Noodles into small pieces in large bowl. Add coleslaw blend, chicken, onions and nuts; mix lightly. Beat peanut butter and dressing with whisk until blended. You can have Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle
- Prepare Half of small cabbage thinly slice or shredded.
- It’s 2 pieces of purple cabbage thinly slice.
- You need 2 of small carrots shredded.
- Prepare Bunches of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s of Sesame dressing salad.
- Prepare of Japanese mini noodle for topping optional.
Combine cabbage, chicken, green onions and carrots. Crumble dry ramen noodles; Sprinkle ramen noodles, almonds and sesame seeds over cabbage mixture. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the udon noodles.
Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle step by step
- Before we start, I just want to show you the salad dressing and the noodle that I used in this recipe. So here the pictures of the sesame salad dressing and the noodle..
- Now let’s start! Using a large bowl or salad mixing bowl, add the two kind of cabbages, carrot, chicken, cilantro, and chili flakes..
- Add 1-2 tbsp of the dressing (less or more). Mix all together, transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with the noodle. Enjoy it immediately!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
Pat the chicken breast dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Once the water is boiling in the steamer pot, reduce to a simmer. In large bowl, combine cabbage, chicken and onion; toss to mix. Crumble ramen noodles; discard seasoning packet or reserve for a later use. Add noodles, almonds and sesame seed to cabbage mixture.