Creamy Chicken and Noodles. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. Heat the butter and EVOO in a large, deep skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Stir in the thyme, leeks, carrots and celery, and.
Add the noodles to the pot and stir to mix, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Cook noodles according to package directions. You can have Creamy Chicken and Noodles using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Homestyle Noodles of your choice.
- It’s 1 of Lg. 26oz. Can Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- It’s 2-3 Cups of Pulled Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Each Onion and Garlic Powders.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper, to taste.
In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Creamy Chicken and Noodles is made with thick homestyle egg noodles and tender chicken mixed in a cream sauce and seasoned with spices and herbs.
Creamy Chicken and Noodles instructions
- Fill a large pot half way with water. Bring to a boil. Add noodles. Turn heat down and let simmer til noodles are soft. Drain the water. Add rest of ingredients and mix to combine well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy 😋.
This is comfort food at it finest! This dish is great served with vegetables over top or keep it simple with just the cream, noodles, and chicken and serve some veggies on the side. Creamy Chicken and Noodles is the ultimate in comfort food! Loaded with egg noodles, tender chicken, and a creamy sauce this is an easy chicken recipe guaranteed to be loved by even the pickiest of eaters! If you like this recipe, you should definitely check out my Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings and my Homemade Egg Noodles Recipe!