Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam). Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink. Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar.
Mie ayam or mi ayam (Indonesian for chicken bakmi) or chicken noodles is a Southeast Asian common dish of seasoned yellow wheat noodles topped with diced chicken meat (ayam). It is a popular dish and commonly found in Southeast Asian countries, especially in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, and can trace its origin to Chinese tradition. Stir fry garlics and ginger until fragrant. You can make Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- Prepare of Cooked egg noodles or ramen.
- It’s of Chicken oil.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of For chicken:.
- You need 2 cups of ground chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of For topping:.
- You need of Cucumber pickles.
- Prepare of Blanched Chinese choi sum (I used greens vegetables).
- It’s of Chili sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
- It’s of For the broth:.
- Prepare of 2 liter water.
- Prepare of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Stir fry garlics and ginger until fragrant. Add mushrooms, the rest of mushroom soy sauce, kecap manis, broth/water, salt and ground white peppercorns. Take the crab out of the wok. Add shrimp to the wok; stir.
Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) step by step
- Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground chicken. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink..
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar. Keep sautéed until it cooked through. Taste it and set aside..
- Make the broth, by adding all the broth ingredients and boiled for at least 5-10 minutes. Taste it and turn the heat on the simmer..
- Now assembly the noodle into the serving bowl. First add 1 tbsp chicken oil, some amount sweet soy sauce (depending how much the sweetness you like). Mix them, then add noodles. Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth).
- Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. The noodles is ready, Enjoy!.
- Dine what you want at your home, and HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
Add the green and juicy stuff from the shell and stir well. Add a half portion of Chinese celery chopped, green onions, and curry powder. Add noodle, kecap manis, tomato, cabbage, and bean sprouts. Put the crab back to the noodle mixture. Cooked egg noodles or ramen • chopped onion • Chicken oil • Sweet soy sauce • For chicken: • ground chicken • curry powder • chicken powder Nia Hiura Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style.