Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl. Stir into a pan along with the cooked chicken and prepared noodles. Allow sauce to bubble and thicken up and toss to coat well.
It's going to be prepared in a wok. I love cooking in the wok, it's often very fast, we sauté the vegetables, noodles, rice … everything cooked together, the flavors mix, it doesn't make too many dishes, it has everything to please me. To make teriyaki chicken stir fry with noodles, cook soba (whole grain!) or rice noodles on the side while the chicken and vegetables are sautéing. You can make Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- You need 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of Brussel Sprouts, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Bag of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage, minced.
- You need Handful of Kale, minced.
- Prepare Handful of Pea Pods.
- You need of Yokisoba Noodles.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. Olive Oil.
You can also use whole wheat spaghetti noodles (no offense, Italy, but these are great in stir fry). Toss the cooked noodles with the chicken and vegetables at the very end. Chicken and veggies are cooked in a sweet honey & soy sauce based sauce for a flavorful dish. You guys are going to love this homemade takeaway dish.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry step by step
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside..
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside..
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately..
When ready to cook, remove chicken from marinade. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Once the chicken has reached the minimum internal temperature combine the chicken and veggies on the Blackstone. At this point the Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is complete. Remove and place on a bed of white rice or eat it as is.