Chicken chilli with pepper fried noodles (home-made). Add the garlic, fish sauce and salt and mix well. We provide you only the perfect Chicken chilli with pepper fried noodles (home-made) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Remove the chicken and peppers and set aside. In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, tomato purée, and water. Stir and simmer the mixture reduces and is thick and syrupy. You can make Chicken chilli with pepper fried noodles (home-made) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken chilli with pepper fried noodles (home-made)
- It’s of For the chilli chicken.
- You need of Chicken (boneless).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red/yellow bell peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare of For the noodles.
- You need 1 packet of noodles (chings hakka).
- It’s of Peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of egg (scrambled).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Add back in the chicken and peppers and stir well in the sauce. Heat the pan, drizzle two tablespoon of oil, add the chopped garlic and stir for few seconds. Pour the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce in. Place the chicken in a bowl and cover with the buttermilk overnight.
Chicken chilli with pepper fried noodles (home-made) step by step
- Mix the chicken with corn flour and egg and deep fry in hot oil.
- Then shallow fry the diced onion,bell peppers and add on the sauces keeping on mind salt to be minimal.
- For the noodles, fry the boil noodles adding the scrambled egg and loads of pepper in very less oil.
- Enjoy both the dishes side by side for a yummy tummy 😋.
In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine and set aside. Next begin heating the frying oil of your choice in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add flour, garlic salt, and pepper to a shallow dish. To another shallow dish add eggs and whisk to combine the eggs.