Chinese noodles with chicken and veggies. Start boiling water for the noodles. Cut up chicken in bite-sized pieces in a skillet with just enough vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Saucy noodles, crisp hot vegetables, and tender bites of chicken are tossed together in this easy stir fry.
Restaurants typically make this by deep frying the noodles. For my home version, I crisp up the noodles in a pan – much healthier, less mess, just as fast and definitely just as tasty! Add the onion, broccoli, carrots and peas. You can have Chinese noodles with chicken and veggies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chinese noodles with chicken and veggies
- It’s of Ground Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Red, orange, and green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- You need of Lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles.
Add the Chinese noodles and teriyaki sauce. Stir noodles into chicken/vegetable mixture, making sure they are coated with sauce. Cook on one side until crispy light golden brown. Chow mein noodles – these are thin, Chinese egg noodles that are found in Asian grocery stores.
Chinese noodles with chicken and veggies step by step
- Start boiling water for the noodles.
- Cut up chicken in bite-sized pieces in a skillet with just enough vegetable oil to prevent sticking..
- Put the noodles in (boiling water) cook for 7-10minutes or until tender, cook to taste(how you like your noodles), or You can do the old fashioned sticky test-throw a noodle at a vertical service, if it sticks it's done. When it's done drain it. Remember to turn off the burner, when noodles are done cooking..
- Sprinkle some garlic and onion powder over the chicken, add a few dashes of ginger(not to much)and start cooking, let it cook in some of the seasonings but don't cook it all the way, add teriyaki sauce. Cook until teriyaki sauce cooks into the chicken(little to none in the bottom of the skillet).
- Pour the chicken into the pot of noodles. And mix together.
- Use the same skillet, you used for the chicken, and put in your mushrooms, bell peppers, and butter. Season with garlic and onion powder. Cook in the seasonings or until no liquid or butter remains in the bottom of the skillet. Then add in your soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix together good, then pour it into the noodles and mix everything together..
- Done and ready to serve..
- *I didn't use measurements, just don't put in to much brown sugar, if your not sure, try tasting it.***.
They can come pre-cooked and sold in vacuum sealed packages. You can also use dried egg noodles, ramen noodles, or yakisoba noodles. Vegetables – use any vegetables you have on hand. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Place a wok over a high heat, and once hot add the oil to the hot wok.