Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Combine the bacon, cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
This is a really simple recipe and the kind of thing every one loves. Mix together cooked and diced chicken, cooked egg noodles, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pan meal that comes together in no time! You can make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- It’s 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of Grated Parm.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- You need of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Print the recipe below and give it a try! Comfort food at its finest with this incredible casserole! Pasta, chicken, and veggies combined into an all in one meal! In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Add noodles and toss to coat. Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. How do you make Chicken Noodle Casserole. Spray the baking dish with non-stick spray.