Chicken ramen noodle casserole. Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top. We've transformed the dorm-friendly ramen noodles into a satisfying casserole the whole family will love! Stir the noodles and the chicken into the sauce.
Coarsely break up and cook the Ramen noodles without adding the seasoning packet, drain. In a medium bowl combine noodles, seasoning packet, chicken, soup and vegetables together. Cover the top with crushed saltines. You can have Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- Prepare 5 packs of chicken ramen noodles (I'll use top ramen its msg free).
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- It’s of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted).
- You need 3 cans of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped white onion.
- It’s 1 of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Cook ramen noodles per package directions. Do not cook with seasoning packet yet. Drain and place in large bowl. Add both seasoning packets that came with noodles, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup and vegetables.
Chicken ramen noodle casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it's fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, and sour cream. Gently stir together cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture. Melt butter in a small saucepan, and remove from heat. Top casserole with the buttery crackers. In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.