General Tso Noodles with Chicken. In a bowl whisk together the next eight ingredients (through tapioca); pour over chicken. Before serving, stir in cooked noodles and rice wine. Add noodles to General Tso chicken sauce and toss several times.
Stir to combine all ingredients, making sure the noodles are evenly covered with the sauce. Cook rice noodles separately (to your own taste). Add noodles to General Tso chicken sauce and toss several times. You can make General Tso Noodles with Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of General Tso Noodles with Chicken
- Prepare 1 of onion (julienne).
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage (julienne).
- You need 1 of zucchini (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (sliced).
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of chicken breast (strips).
- You need 1 bottle of General Tsao sauce (your choice).
- It’s 1 package of rice noodles.
If you find this General Tso Noodles with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Add oil to help separate chicken pieces. Place a small amount of oil in wok and heat until wok is hot. Mix in the chicken until all the pieces are coated with batter.
General Tso Noodles with Chicken instructions
- Stir-fry chicken until medium cooked..
- Add veggies and continue stir-frying process until chicken and veggies are cooked (approximately 20 minutes, but varies)..
- Add General Tso sauce and cook for another 5-10 minutes so it blends with chicken and veggies..
- Cook rice noodles separately (to your own taste).
- Add noodles to General Tso chicken sauce and toss several times..
What to serve with General Tso chicken. Serve this with rice, vegetables, noodles, or a combination. Rice: You can serve this on any type of rice (white, brown, or instant rice) or quinoa. Whatever you have in the pantry! Veggies: Serve it with your favorite stir fry or sautéed vegetables such as broccoli, bok choy, asparagus, sliced bell peppers, or snow pea pods (Chinese pea pods).