Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates. Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles.
Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro. See recipes for Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl too. Once noodles are cooked, toss in the chicken with juices and toss for another minute to heat up the chicken. You can make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl
- It’s of Seared Chicken.
- Prepare 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- It’s 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- It’s of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- You need 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Divide the chicken and zucchini noodles into bowls and top with bok choy. Garnish with sesame seeds and green parts. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. You want your noodles to be al dente!
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl step by step
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
Add salt and pepper to taste. You'll notice that the zucchini and squash give off a lot of water. Top with additional Parmesan and parsley! View professional photographs of Yummy Bowl's top items, browse menus, pay securely, and track your order in real time. Place the jalapeno, scallions and lime juice in a bowl and set aside in the refrigerator.