You can make Shrimp Alfredo using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1 bag of cooked peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 20 oz of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 20 oz of dry pasta.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 bag of cooked peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 5 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Seasoning.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- PASTA: bring to a boil a pot with water and once is boiling put the pasta and leave for about 15 mins constantly moving the pasta around (don’t cut the dry pasta when putting it in).
- SHRIMP: In a medium heat stove put the pot and the tablespoon of butter and when hot enough add the 5 shredded garlic cloves and seasoning.
- Add the shrimp and turn it after 2-3 mins (make sure every shrimp has space to touch the pot) until they are pink and cooked.
- SAUCE: in another pot add the heavy cream and the butter and let it melt but keep moving it constantly then once it’s making bubbles(don’t let it boil) add the cheese and the garlic powder (if has a watery consistency add a little bit of cream cheese and stir).
- Combine everything in a big bowl and enjoy.