Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake. Meanwhile in a large pot boil some water for your pasta, don't forget to lightly salt your water 💧!!!!! Be sure it does not stick together, when cooking be sure to add a tablespoon of oil! Add the cherry tomatoes to a casserole dish.
This chicken pasta recipe has nicely balanced flavors. Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. You can have Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 container (12 ounce) of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 2 packages (9 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 2 containers (10 ounce) of cherry tomatoes, rinsed.
- It’s 3-4 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of olive oil.
- You need 15-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes, and flip a couple times to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning. Add pasta water and chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Add pasta to the skillet, then add chicken and mix well. Reheat over low heat, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Place your baby spinach in a large baking pan……..
- Next plop your clean cherry tomatoes on top of baby spinach………..
- Next add your shredded chicken over cherry tomatoes and baby spinach……..
- In a large bowl combine your black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves, olive oil and minced garlic………
- Pour your olive oil mixture all over cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and shredded chicken mixture………Mix all lightly………
- Next add your crumbled feta cheese on top of mixture, reserving about 1/2 cup of feta cheese…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and feta cheese has slightly melted………
- Meanwhile in a large pot boil some water for your pasta, don’t forget to lightly salt your water 💧!!!!!.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain thoroughly, then return to pot……..
- Add your cooked pasta to baking pan……..
- Stir gently, making sure you evenly coat your pasta with the feta mixture……….
- Top pasta with your reserved cup of feta cheese……..
- Place baking pan back into oven and cook until pasta is slightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes……..Stir gently, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Stir the pesto mixture together with the pasta. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Layer the pasta and cheese together in the baking dish. Sprinkle with more basil and more cheese, then ENJOY! In a large skillet heat oil over high.