Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce. Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce The_Road_Less_Devoured @theroadlessdevoured. Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce. This is the fastest, easiest way to make pasta sauce from scratch.
Take advantage of tomato season by whipping up your own fresh sauce. Swap out the pasta and serve on chicken, fish, or even a slice of bread! Here is how you achieve it. You can have Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
- You need 1/2 pound of penne pasta.
- You need 25 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 3 of dates diced.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst. Heat ½ cup oil in a large heavy pot over low. Increase heat to medium and add tomatoes, red. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat on top of the stove.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce instructions
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta..
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic.
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off.
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down.
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
Drizzle Oil around the edge of the pan. Add the garlic, salt, pepper and a pinch of the red pepper flakes, sauté for a few moments and add the chopped parsley and basil. Cook for a moment and add the cherry tomatoes. Add tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Cherry Tomatoes are actually my most favourite tomato to make pasta sauce with.