Easy Recipe: Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup (swasthi.recipes) – De stalk the Moringa leaves, pressure cook the moon dal and chop the vegetables. Now in a pan take some Sesame/Gingelli oil. To the oil add Cumin seeds, and when they splutter add the peppercorns.
You can serve Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup easily using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here’s a complete guide to serve Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup easily, fail-safe and definitely delicious. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup
- You need 2 cups. Moringa/Drumstick leaves about De stalk, wash and drain.
- You need 2 tbsp Moong dal cook in pressure cooker until mushy.
- Take 1 Shallots about 10 or medium sized onion chopped.
- Take 2 Tomatoes small or 1big chopped.
- Prepare 2 Green Chillies.
- Use 6-8 Garlic about.
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp Whole Peppercorns.
- Use as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- You need as required Water.
- Provide as needed Oil for sauteing.
- Prepare As needed Lemon juice of half lemon.
Some things that more or less affect the taste quality of Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup, can from the type of ingredients, followed by selection of fresh ingredients to the way of processing and presenting it. No need dizzy if want to prepare Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup which is delicious wherever you are, because origin you already know the trick then this dish can be a special dish. After preparing all the necessary materials, we continue by creating Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup according to the following steps.
Steps to make Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup
If you find this Moringa Dal Shorba/ Moringa leaves Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Don’t forget to save this page and explore a collection of other food and drink recipes.