Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. Creole seasoning, shrimp, and sausage add delicious Cajun flavor to this quick, easy, and filling I played around with some different seafood and fettuccini recipes, and combined our favorites into this delicious Cajun shrimp and sausage Alfredo dish that my family can't seem to get enough of. I've read that andouillie is a french pork smoked sausage and Cajun andouillie is just a spicy type so maybe get a smoked pork sausage and add some Cajun seasoning to the mix and you have. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo Fettuccine Homemade This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist.
My Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo pasta! You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and delicious. You can make Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo
- You need of For the pasta:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 1.5 cups of parmesan.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Garlic (desired amount).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cajun style sausage.
- You need of Diced scallions.
And of course, if shrimp isn't your thing, chicken and/or sausage would totally work here too. How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a.
Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo step by step
- You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. If you can't make it, store bought fettuccine noodles are fine also. Mix flour and egg until dough is formed. Knead dough until it becomes "bouncy". Coat dough ball lightly in olive oil and leave in fridge for 1 hour. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into fettuccine noodles. Homemade noodles will only cook 5-6 minutes. To get a more yellow rich pasta, use 2 extra egg yolks only. Add additional flour as needed until dough is formed..
- In large pot boil heavy cream and butter. Turn to low and mix in parmesan cheese until melted. Add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste..
- In small pan, saute shrimp and sausage until shrimp is fully cooked. 6-8 minutes on medium-high heat..
- Mix noodles with sauce. Top with shrimp and sausage and diced scallions..
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. Drain fettuccine, top with shrimp-sausage mixture, and sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsley. I played around with some different seafood and fettuccini recipes, and combined our favorites into this delicious Cajun shrimp and sausage Alfredo dish that my family can't seem to get enough of. Add shrimp to a ziplock bag along with the marinade ingredients and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours.