Easy Twix caramel apple parfait.
You can make Easy Twix caramel apple parfait using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Twix caramel apple parfait
- It’s 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1-8 ounce of tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of large Granny Smith apple, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped up Twix bars.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heath bits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait step by step
- Make pudding as directed with two cups milk. Fold in thawed cool whip. Place in fridge 10 minutes..
- Stir in apples, Twix pieces, Heath bits, caramel sauce. Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes. And enjoy!.
- I topped mine with more Twix and Heath bits and I’m sure chopped peanuts, crushed graham crackers or candied pecans would be great on top!.