Baked feta and tomato pasta. Place the block of feta in the center of the baking dish. Arrange the tomatoes and garlic cloves around the feta and tuck the sprigs of thyme, sage, and rosemary between tomatoes and garlic. Add some dry oregano and season with freshly ground pepper.
How to make this baked tomato and feta pasta. Combined the tomato, feta, and seasonings and bake: To a baking dish, add the tomatoes, garlic, and drizzle with ⅔ of the olive oil. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, Italian seasonings. You can make Baked feta and tomato pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked feta and tomato pasta
- Prepare 2 pint of bags of san Marzano tomatoes or good cherry tomatoes (1lb).
- It’s 7-8 oz of block of real sheep's milk Greek feta cheese.
- You need 8 oz of small rigatoni pasta.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic rough minced.
- You need 4-6 oz of fresh basil rough chopped.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evo.
Add the Feta cheese to the middle of the baking dish and drizzle. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Stir feta mixture, lightly pressing tomatoes, until combined. Add pasta and toss to combine.
Baked feta and tomato pasta step by step
- Start your oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, evo, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and shallot and mix well in a glass baking dish..
- Place the block of feta in the middle and bake a 400 for about 40 minutes.
- When the dish is almost done bring salty water to a boil and cook your pasta. while that cooks your dish should be done so pull it out while the pasta cooks..
- Add a ladle of your pasta water to the dish and then drain your pasta and add it to the dish and start to stir together. You want to keep stirring and mashing the tomatoes until the sauce begins to form and thicken. Add the basil and continue to stir to allow the basil to wilt..
Stir in enough reserved pasta water to achieve desired consistency. A delicious baked feta and tomato pasta dish created by Liemessä food blogger, Jenni Häyrinen, that has gone viral on TikTok and has hundreds recreating it. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine. Sprinkle with some salt and toss to coat.