Zucchini Brie pasta. Use a vegetable peeler to create flat zucchini noodles. Chef Brie gives a fun tutorial on making zucchini fettuccine alfredo and Birdie is featured during a commercial break! Subscribe to The Bella Twins on YouTube.
The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can make Zucchini Brie pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Brie pasta
- Prepare 125 g of Brie cheese.
- You need 4 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4-5 of basil leaves.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini.
- It’s of onions/ bell peppers/ broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
Fill a medium sauce pan with lightly salted water. Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti. Low carb zucchini gratin is yet another way I'm using zucchini this week. With a delicious creamy brie sauce, cheesy Swiss Gruyere topping, Italian seasoning, and summer zucchini (of course!), you can't go wrong.
Zucchini Brie pasta instructions
- Take olive oil in pan. Add garlic and lots of zucchini..
- After zucchini is cooked add bell pepper/onions/ in little quantity. We don't want it to overpower zucchini flavour. You can also add other veggies like broccoli..
- Once it gets cooked add lots of Brie cheese. It will melt in all glory. (Tip: Brie cheese is used in place of egg for bringing the consistency).
- Add pasta to the sauce..
- Add little salt as needed. Add Italian seasoning, cherry tomatoes, basil leaves as per liking..
Cheesy low carb casseroles like this one are my favorite kind. EVOO Salt and black pepper to taste. Bring a pot of water to boil. Continue to cook and stir until the zucchini is tender. In the prepared casserole dish, mix the pasta with the vegetable mixture and mozzarella cheese.