You can make Shrimp Alfredo using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 bag of small shrimp peeled, deveined.
- Prepare 3 tbs. of margarine.
- It’s 1 lb of pasta of choice.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need of Course black pepper.
- You need of Dried parsley.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Add pasta to a pot of salted water then, when water starts boiling add pasta and, give a stir..
- Cook pasta till aldente, add shrimp to a skillet with a little oil then, when shrimp turns pink add alfredo let simmer salt and, pepper to taste, drain pasta and add to shrimp..
- Add some parsley and simmer.