Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏. One of my favourite no-bake cheesecakes by far! This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must try this season. This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must this season.
Beat the softened cream cheese, sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. This incredibly yummy no bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a fantastic quick and easy dessert idea! Holiday baking season seems to have officially arrived. You can make Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
- It’s 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare 2 bars of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of cool whip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- You need of Hershey’s caramel ice cream topping.
But for the days (or holidays) when you may not have time to bake the day away, I'm a big fan of no-bake. To serve, top your no bake caramel apple cheesecake with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel. You can make these a few days in advance Transfer the cheesecake filling to a piping bag or large food storage bag with the end snipped off. Pipe out a thin layer of cheesecake filling on top of the crust.
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 instructions
- Beat the softened cream cheese,sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. Refrigerate about an hour until firm..
- Soak cubes up apples in lemon juice for about 30 minutes to prevent them from turning brown and place on top cheesecake..
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and you can top with chopped nuts like peanuts or pecans..
Here is how you cook that. So, we topped our caramel apple cheesecake filling with some apple pie filling, Reddi-wip®, and a little caramel drizzle! Oh my-your caramel apple cheesecakes look SO yummy! Thank you so much for linking up the The Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! Apple season is just around the corner, so get ready to grab your favorite tart apples (I love Granny Smith) to make these super easy, incredibly delicious No-Bake With an apple pie topping and homemade caramel spilling over the edges of the cheesecake filling and Biscoff pecan crust, these.