Penne pasta salad with zucchini and olives. Enjoy This Easy Pasta Salad That's A Winner On Every Level. Feta cheese (optional) Reduce the heat to medium-high and add the chickpeas and olives. Penne Pasta Salad with Zucchini, Chickpeas, and Olives Directions.
In batches, arrange the zucchini in a single layer in the skillet. Pour remaining pasta sauce into a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in zucchini and yellow squash, whole olives, and sliced olives. You can make Penne pasta salad with zucchini and olives using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Penne pasta salad with zucchini and olives
- You need 1 lbs of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium sized zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of or more red onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pitted olives.
- Prepare of Dill.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Feta cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, but do not rinse the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium-size bowl. Stir and let sit while assembling the rest of the.
Penne pasta salad with zucchini and olives step by step
- Boil penne pasta in salted water according to package instructions..
- Using vegetable peeler thinly shave zucchini and place it in a colander..
- Cut tomatoes in half, dice onions, olives and chop dill..
- When pasta is ready drain it over zucchini to wilt it a little. Rinse with cold water..
- Mix all ingredients including vinegar and oil together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta on top if using..
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Heat olive oil in skillets over medium heat. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat.