TikTok Pasta. A lot of TikTok videos show users making this dish with a whole pound of pasta. You want the baked tomato and feta sauce to coat. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil.
Use Pasta Water – Pasta Water helps the sauce to emulsify which makes it cling to the pasta better. Use a creamy Feta rather then a crumbly one – Anything that is aged and crumbly won't. The tiktok pasta everyone is talking about: baked feta pasta has it all, big bold flavors, creamy comfort, and carbs! You can have TikTok Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TikTok Pasta
- You need 1 box of pasta – I used penne.
- It’s 18 oz of Cherry/Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olive Oil – I used Avocado Oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of Feta Cheese block or crumbled.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Webers Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning (Optional, my addition).
Baked feta pasta is taking the TikTok world by storm and it's obvious why: it's creamy, tomato-y, and SO damn delicious. It's probably the simplest pasta dish you'll make this month and the reward is so high for an. The star of this TikTok feta pasta dish is, of course, the feta cheese, but the rest of the ensemble is important too. You'll need a block of feta cheese, some dry pasta, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, cherry tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and a shallot.
TikTok Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In baking dish, add tomatoes and feta cheese. Generously pour oil over top. Add seasonings and mix together. Make sure there is a generous amount of oil, don't be shy. Pictured is a Seasoning I used – FLAVOR TOWN def recommend using it..
- Bake tomato/cheese mixture for 35 minutes..
- Boil pasta as you normally would. Drain, and set aside..
- When tomato/cheese mixture is finished, add fresh minced garlic and basil. Combine with pasta and stir, mashing tomatoes as you stir..
- Add any proteins, veggies that you want. I cooked on the side because my family is picky. This pasta was a hit, super delicious!.
Since all this stuff is pretty easy to find, you shouldn't have a hard time whipping up this recipe whenever you feel. The baked feta pasta phenomenon came stateside once MacKenzie Smith, the blogger behind Grilled Cheese Social, posted a video to her TikTok of yet another rendition at the end of January (though. This simple Baked Feta Pasta recipe features a block of feta cheese with cherry tomatoes, roasted to perfection and tossed with pasta. The result is an incredibly delicious salty and cheesy pasta, with a tangy tomato flavor. It's been the biggest rave on TikTok for months and now I'm bringing it straight into your kitchen!