Baked Feta Pasta. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine. Drizzle feta with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add pasta and toss to combine. When we saw the creamy TikTok-famous Baked Feta Pasta recipe making its way around the internet, we had to try it ourselves — and we used the recipe that made it famous on TikTok in the first place, from Grilled Cheese Social. That said, if only crumbled feta. You can have Baked Feta Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Baked Feta Pasta
- It’s 2 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of block feta cheese.
- You need 8 oz of dry pasta of your choice.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped packed basil, plus more for serving.
Pour the olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes, and flip a couple times to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning. Sprinkle with some salt and toss to coat. Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and.
Baked Feta Pasta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined..
- Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes, and flip it a couple of times to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes burst, and the feta cheese melts..
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook the pasta in a pot of salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving half a cup of the cooking liquid in case you would like to toss it in..
- Immediately add the garlic and basil leaves to the cooked tomatoes and feta and mix everything to combine..
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the baking dish and stir to combine. Garnish with more fresh basil and serve warm..
Though baked feta pasta is taking the internet world by storm right now, we actually feel like our version of it is totally leveled up — here's why: Most baked feta recipes call for baking the feta along with the cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and spices, and boiling the noodles separately (while everything else is in. The baked feta pasta recipe was in finnish, so it wasn't really available for a boarder audience. Until american blogger and chef @grilledcheesesocial heard of the baked feta pasta from a friend, who's boyfriend is a finnish chef and translated the recipe. You can make this easy baked feta pasta recipe in a few steps with simple ingredients. Push the tomatoes to the sides of the dish then place the block of feta cheese in the center.