Feta Pasta. As soon as the tomatoes and feta come out of the oven, stir in the. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine.
Mash garlic, tomatoes, onions, and peppers with a heavy spoon and mix with the feta cheese, creating a sauce. Stir in spinach and cooked pasta. The spinach will get cooked from the heat of the pasta sauce and pasta. You can have Feta Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Feta Pasta
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 16 oz. of Spaghetti or Pasta of Choice.
- You need 4 Cups of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of Shallots or 1 Small Onion (Thinly Sliced).
- It’s 8 Cloves of Garlic Halved.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Feta Block.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dry White Wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- It’s of Black Pepper (To Taste).
- You need of Fresh Parsley &/or Basil (Garnish).
Add pasta water, a little at a time if needed, to reach desired consistency. Drizzle feta with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Stir feta mixture, lightly pressing tomatoes, until combined.
Feta Pasta instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425°. In a Casserole Dish, place Tomatoes and 1 or 2 Tbsp Olive Oil. Mix. Season with Salt and Pepper. Place Block of Feta in the center of the dish. Season Feta and Tomatoes with Italian Seasoning. Place in the Oven, and roast for 30 – 40 Minutes, or until the Feta and Tomatoes are roasted and have color..
- Heat a Dutch Oven or Deep Skillet over Medium Low Heat. Add Olive Oil. Add Shallots/Onions, Garlic, and a Pinch of Salt, saute for several minutes until softened and well caramelized. Garlic should mash, at this point..
- Add White Wine. Allow to Reduce by Half. While this is happening, bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a Boil. Add Pasta, and cook until Al Dente..
- Now, remove Tomatoes and Feta from Oven. Transfer Feta and 1/2 to 1 Cup of Pasta Water to a Blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside..
- Add Pasta to the Shallot and Garlic mixture, along with the Tomatoes and their Juices. Toss with Tongs. Add the Feta Sauce and Toss. Add Parmesan and Fresh Herbs, if using. Mix thoroughly and Serve immediately..
Add pasta and toss to combine. When we saw the creamy TikTok-famous Baked Feta Pasta recipe making its way around the internet, we had to try it ourselves — and we used the recipe that made it famous on TikTok in the first place, from Grilled Cheese Social. Feta Pasta Tips and Variations: Noodles: We prefer some type of short noodle for baked feta pasta. Penne, rigatoni, ziti, rotini, cavatappi, or mostaccioli are great options. Long noodles, like spaghetti, were used in the original recipe.