Baked Tomato Feta Pasta. How to make this baked tomato and feta pasta. Combined the tomato, feta, and seasonings and bake: To a baking dish, add the tomatoes, garlic, and drizzle with ⅔ of the olive oil. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, Italian seasonings.
Whisk boiling water, tomato paste and garlic together in a measuring cup. Place one block of feta cheese direction in the center of the tomatoes. Sprinkle entire dish with kosher or sea salt, black pepper and then drizzle with olive oil. You can have Baked Tomato Feta Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Baked Tomato Feta Pasta
- Prepare 500 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 180 g of Block of Feta.
- You need 400 g of Pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s Handful of Fresh Basil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Place the block of feta in the center of the baking dish. Arrange the tomatoes and garlic cloves around the feta and tuck the sprigs of thyme, sage, and rosemary between tomatoes and garlic. Add some dry oregano and season with freshly ground pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil.
Baked Tomato Feta Pasta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Put the cherry tomatoes, 8 cloves of garlic (with the skin on), olive oil and a block of feta cheese in a baking dish..
- Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper. Mix a little bit so that the seasoning and oil is covering all the tomatoes. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes..
- 15 minutes before the baking is done in the oven, boil the pasta until al dente..
- After 30 minutes in the oven, peel and then squish the garlic, then mix all the ingredients..
- Put the pasta in, along with the fresh basil, and mix. Add pasta water if you want the sauce to be more watery/creamy. And you’re done!.
Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine. Sprinkle with some salt and toss to coat. Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and. And at the moment, it seems, baked feta pasta reigns supreme. The method is simple: Cover cherry tomatoes with olive oil in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper, then add an entire block of.