Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes. In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the cherry tomatoes and peas. In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Transfer the asparagus mixture to a large serving bowl. Drain and place in a large bowl. Heat the oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes
- Prepare Half of Pound Pasta ( we like Angel Hair.
- You need 8-10 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus cleaned and woody stem snapped off.
- It’s 16 ounce of jar or homemade your favorite Spaghetti sauce ( in Florida I had access to fresh veggies all year and made my own.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Sweet dried basil.
- You need of I did not use any meat in this spaghetti.
Spaghetti Primavera with Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes, a celebration of our culture in a most delicious and visually appealing way. Take a wonderfully cooked al dente pasta and toss it with sauteed asparagus and roasted multi-colored tomatoes and a little Italian love and we have a meal that is the epitome of simple yet elegant Italian cuisine combined with what I can only describe as pure. Add asparagus and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Add pesto, spinach, and chicken (if using) to pasta and toss until well-combined.
Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Like add my sauce ; homemade or jar to a pan with my spices and seasonings, allow to simmer covered on low until pasta is ready.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, when hot turn heat down add cherry tomatoes, and cut asparagus to tenderize and roast..
- After adding sauce to pasta either in pan, bowl or plate. Top with Vegetables and option I like is grated Parmesan-Reggiano.
Sprinkle with grated or shaved Parmesan. Serve warm, or chill and serve cold. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Combine cheese, salt, pepper, and egg in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.