Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry. Great recipe for Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry. This recipe is adapted from a recipe on the amazing Budget Bytes blog (link below). My husband always wants to add sausage to everything, but in this case it really worked!
Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry Recipe by The O'Lius. top cookpad.com. Great recipe for Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry. This recipe is adapted from a recipe on the amazing Budget Bytes blog (link below). You can have Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 link of spicy Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 link of sweet Italian sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of pasta shells.
- Prepare 16 oz of grape cherry tomatoes (heirloom, yum).
- You need to taste of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can cannellini beans.
- You need 6 oz of baby spinach.
- You need 3 oz of grated or shredded parmesan.
My husband always wants to add sausage to everything, but in this case it really worked! The sausage gives this dish a lot of flavor. Heat the olive oil in a large pot using medium heat, add the Italian sausage and cook until the sausage is almost fully cooked. Using a slotted spoon remove the sausage from the pot and place onto absorbent paper towels.
Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry instructions
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain..
- Sauté the olive oil, butter, and garlic for a minute or two in a large pan or wok. Keep the heat on medium so that the garlic does not burn..
- Open the sausage links and add the meat. Cook until almost completely browned, chopping up with your mixing spoon or spatula as you go..
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil. Sauté the tomatoes until the skins burst and they just begin to break down..
- Add the spinach and sauté and about half-wilted (note that you may need to do this in two batches)..
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans..
- Add the beans and pasta to the pan and stir until everything is heated through. Toss with the Parmesan cheese and serve!.
Stir the vegetables occasionally using a wooden spoon. Add the cannellini beans (cooking liquid and all) and pasta. Stir in the kale and cooked Italian sausage. Serve soup drizzled with a bit of olive oil. Add beans and the tomatoes if using fresh or (canned use whole plum tomatoes).