Oh so easy pasta. Had a few ingredients on hand and this was the end result. We rounded up some of our best and oh so easy pasta recipes you wouldn't believe are actually good for you, too. This Lemon Caper Pasta with Grape Tomatoes can be on the table in less than thirty minutes, perfect when you need a meal fast.
So much fun for the kids to help make the pasta with you and they'll be learning math skills as they measure out ingredients! Creamy Broccoli Mac and Cheese – Comfort food perfection. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, stirring every now and then to prevent the pasta sticking. You can make Oh so easy pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oh so easy pasta
- You need 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Prepare 2 cups of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1 of onion cut in thin slices.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Any kind of pasta l used ragatoni.
Drain the cooked pasta well and place it back into the pot. Stir in the marinara, hummus, and hemp hearts until combined. Taste and add a bit of salt or other mix-ins if desired. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
Oh so easy pasta step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil when boiling add pasta for about 10 minutes..
- In a separate pot heat up olive oil and the add the onions and cherry tomato’s and sauté for about 10 minutes then add capers,salt and pepper and with the back of your spoon squeeze the cherry tomato’s and let them sauté for about 5 minutes then add the spinach until it’s all wilted..
- The mix the pasta into the tomato mix and that’s it sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Non appetite!!!!.
While pasta cooks, brown the meat. As the meat cooks, add in the garlic and onion. When the meat has browned, drain the fat, then add in the tomato sauce and basil. With a no-cook, stir-together sauce, this easy Cherry Tomato Pasta is an easy family dinner. And OH so delicious and fresh.