Curry Egg Salad Sandwich. Mix together mayonnaise and curry powder in a bowl. Gently stir in eggs, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Mash the eggs with a fork and set aside.
Toast the bread and spread with butter if desired. Place the eggs in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Rinse the eggs under cold water, peel, and coarsely chop. You can make Curry Egg Salad Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Curry Egg Salad Sandwich
- It’s 2 of eggs hard boiled.
- Prepare 2 slice of rye bread.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of spinach.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt plain.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry powder. Fold in the eggs and chives; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼. Scoop egg yolks into large bowl; mash well with fork. Finely chop egg whites; add to yolks.
Curry Egg Salad Sandwich instructions
- Hard boil eggs.
- Dice red bell pepper and eggs.
- Mix salt, ground black pepper, curry powder, Greek yogurt, eggs, and red bell pepper in a bowl.
- Lay spinach on toasted rye bread.
- Spread mixture into toast.
- Goes great with sliced oranges.
Mix in currants, green onion, and cilantro. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks. Combine egg, onion, and relish in a small bowl. Combine mayonnaise, salt, curry, and pepper; add to egg mixture. Add eggs, cucumber, onion, chilies, curry powder, salt, pepper, dijon vinaigrette to a mixing bowl.