Tuna and egg salad sandwich. Top sandwiches with remaining bread slices; slice diagonally and serve. In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, eggs, celery and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Store in a closed container in the fridge and use in salads, baked potatoes, sandwiches or as sides to another dish. Add more mayo if you'd like smoother, creamier tuna salad. Taste and add more of any of the ingredients to taste. You can make Tuna and egg salad sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tuna and egg salad sandwich
- You need 1 can of tuna in water drained.
- It’s 1 of hard boiled egg chopped.
- Prepare 1-3 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1 splash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
Goes well with crackers or as a sandwich spread! Tuna Egg Salad is a classic that never seems to get old, and you're guaranteed to find this retro favorite even more delicious than you remember it. Loaded with tuna, hard boiled eggs, dill relish and onions, then topped with juicy, vine ripe tomatoes and crispy crunchy lettuce, makes for one delicious tasting sandwich. The trick to a top-notch tuna salad recipe is the inclusion of both crunch and zest.
Tuna and egg salad sandwich instructions
- Mix everything together and chill for a couple of hours. Serve on crackers or bread and top with lettuce and tomato if desired.
Crunch comes from chopped celery and onion, and a dash of lemon juice adds the perfect, seafood-friendly zing. In a bowl, combine eggs and tuna. Add the cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Egg Salad Sandwich Just like tuna salad, but with hard boiled eggs! This one is a deliciously healthy lunch.