Macs egg salad sandwich. In our version, we like a bit of mustard and dill pickle relish, both of which we found add a bit of bite and texture to the finished product. Keeping true to tradition, we did find a way to get that perfectly smooth texture by finely grating the eggs and mashing everything with a fork until well combined. To keep it even more real, serve it in.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in the eggs, green pepper, celery, onion, pimientos and parsley. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. You can have Macs egg salad sandwich using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macs egg salad sandwich
- You need 9 of eggs hard boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of of green peppers diced.
- It’s 1 of mayo.
- Prepare 1 of dijon mustard.
Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. In a bowl, gently mix the eggs, mayonnaise, onion flakes, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, pepper, and dill.
Macs egg salad sandwich instructions
- when the eggs are done put them in a bowl and let cool then peel and mash with a fork.
- add in the onions green peppers and a squirt of mustard and the mayo at least 8 tblsp and mix well and serve on bread ,toast or crackers.
- I like mine creamy you make yours the way you wish.
Mash eggs, mayo, yogurt, and mustard with a potato masher or a fork. Stir in dill, parsley, salt, and pepper. There is so much to love about a classic Egg Salad Sandwich! It's easy to make, easy to customize, and a winner with kids and adults alike. When it comes to using hard boiled eggs, I like using them in Chicken Casserole, Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, or to make a good Egg Salad Sandwich.