Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches. Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches hard boiled eggs • miracle whip or mayonnaise • yellow mustard (I like French's brand) • garlic powder • onion powder • black pepper • of your choice of bread This old fashioned Egg Salad recipe is a classic recipe passed down from my grandmother. It's flavorful and creamy and makes the perfect sandwich. This is an easy basic egg salad recipe that every home cook should have.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tinklee's shrimp pasta salad recipe. boil the egg till hard,shell and crumble with a fork,in a bowl. add salad dressing and onion. mix well. spread on white bread. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. You can make Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip or mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard (I like French's brand).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 6 slice of of your choice of bread.
Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Old Fashioned Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe. Every mom or grandma needs a classic go-to recipe for the best egg salad sandwich, and this is our absolute favorite!
Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches instructions
- peel all 6 eggs, chop up 3 of the hard boil eggs and put in bowl.
- take remaining 3 eggs, remove yolks and set aside, chop up the egg whites and add to bowl of chopped eggs.
- take the 3 egg yolkd and place in a bowl, add miracle whip, yellow mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper, mix all together until well blended.
- add add egg yolk mixture to the chopped eggs and fold in till mixed.
- spoon onto your bread and enjoy.
- if you like pickles, remove 1 tablespoon miracle whip/mayo and add 1 tablespoon of relish dill or sweet, both work well.
- add lettuce, tomato and bacon for a nice refreshing taste on an old sandwich!.
The salad has just the right amount of mayonnaise to hold the ingredients together, the perfect balance of sweet-and-savory ingredients (thanks to plenty of relish), and can easily be adapted to accommodate your individual preferences. Who knew what a difference lemon juice makes in egg salad. This is a simple recipe but uber delicious. Grate eggs into a medium mixing bowl and add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Tinklee's Old fashioned Egg Salad Sandwiches Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge and many other delicious and interesting recipes Disclaimer: NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED Most images / content in this app are under common creative license and the credit goes to their respective owners.